Yes, you can! You can use content which you have commercial licenses for from other sources in your SpringboardVR Library. Refer to this article about manually adding content and follow the steps to add it to "My Library".
Articles in this section
- How do I add a tag to a title?
- How can I check the download progress of a title?
- Can I add content I license outside of SpringboardVR?
- Can I customize my content list per station?
- Can I change the order of my content in the launcher?
- How do I properly add content from Ubisoft to my stations?
- Can I set age ratings for a title?
- How do I manually add content to My Library?
- What are the Launch Settings options for Manually Added Content?
- Where do I find marketing materials for content?