*This article is applicable to both operators of VR Arcades and operators of VR labs & maker spaces at educational institutions.*
If you have a non-SpringboardVR title you would like to use you can still add it to your Library. To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to "My Library" in the Operator Panel and click "Add Content Manually".
- From here you can either search our database for a preset for title, or add it manually.
- NOTE: You must confirm where you have an existing license from in order to add content to your Library.
- If you find the preset for the title in the database:
- Click "Add" and select where you are licensing the title from.
- Next, click "Add Content" to be taken to the titles' Content Details page in your Library.
- The description, images, difficulty level, and more will be filled out automatically for titles with presets.
- You may edit most of the fields on this page.
- Click "Save" to add the title to your Library.
- If you do not find a preset for the title:
- Click "Create Custom Entry".
- Select where you are licensing the title from and click "Add Content".
- Fill out all the information for the title and click "Save" to add it to your Library.
- For manually added titles you can upload your own videos and images.
- Make sure you enter in the launch settings for the title as well.