Confused about how to request keys? Look no further!
- The first step is to click on "Content" in the left panel then select "Commercial Licensing".
- NOTE: You cannot access the Commercial Licensing Marketplace until you have ended your trial, entered in billing, and have processed your first payment.
- On the Marketplace page you should see a list of titles that SpringboardVR has a Commercial License for. From here you can search for a specific title or look through a list of commercial licenses for content you already have installed by changing the drop down menu to say “Already Installed”.
- Click on the title you wish to receive Commercial Licensing keys for.
- On this page there should be a list of your locations as well as the stations in those locations. You can select “Request For Location” underneath the name of the location to request keys for all the stations in that location, or you can request keys for individual stations by clicking “Request” to the side of the specific station you want keys for.
- Once you click request the Steam key will appear next to the station you requested it for. Take the key provided and activate it in your Steam account. If you need help on where to find the page to activate Steam keys, use this link.
- If you request Steam keys and no key appears but says “Pending” this means all the available keys have been used and the developer will need to upload more. The developer will be notified and an email will be sent to you with the keys once they are available.
It is important to note that once you request keys the commercial license will be activated and will begin tracking the time each title is being played.