Need Assistance getting Ready Player One on your stations? Look no further!
To get the Ready Player One games working you will need to create custom game entries for each of the games that are accessible from with the Oasis beta itself.
Follow these steps to get them working in SpringboardVR:
- Go to Games and select “+Manually Add Game” at the top.
- Select “I want to create a custom game entry.”
- The games title, category and image are required. Age rating and tags are optional. Do not add a video however as it will not work currently.
- Next go to your launch settings and select "Legacy (Full Paths)"
- Here you'll need to enter the titles full directory and .exe. NOTE: The full path may differ depending on what drive your Steam games are installed on but the majority of it is the same.
- The easiest way to find the paths is to search for the games .exe, right-click on it, select Properties and copy the Location. Here are examples of the location path from a test computer. Again, these may be a bit different on your computer.
- Gauntlet - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ready Player One\Oasis\Applications\Gauntlet
- Smash - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ready Player One\Oasis\Applications\Smash
- Battle for the Oasis - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ready Player One\Oasis\Applications\BFTO
- Rise of the Gunters - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ready Player One\Oasis\Applications\ROTG
- The .exe's however will be the same -
- Gauntlet - Gauntlet
- Smash - Smash.exe
- Battle for the Oasis - RPO.exe
- Rise of the Gunters - RP1.exe
- After creating custom game entries for all these games, you'll need to also assign them to the station manually.
- To do this go to your stations page and click edit on the station/s you'd like to assign the games to.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and add them via the “Add a game...” search bar.
- Save changes and the Ready Player One games should be working and available to use in SpringboardVR!
Thanks and if you have any questions please email email@example.com!