*This article is applicable to both operators of VR Arcades and operators of VR labs & maker spaces at educational institutions.*
You have the option to upload Launcher Announcements directly into your Launcher environment for your customers to see. Follow the guidelines below to make sure your announcements look stunning!
- In your Operator Panel choose your location and select "Experiences".
- Click on the experience you want to upload announcements to.
- In the Launcher Settings tab scroll down until you see the Launcher Announcements section.
- There are two sections you can upload images to:
- The left side of UI in the Launcher.
- The right side of the UI in the Launcher.
- There are two different size images you can upload. The aspect ratios are:
- Full Size Announcement: 400px by 800px
- Half Size Announcement: 400px by 380px
- You can have a maximum of 4 images total.
- We suggest you keep the copy short and simple. Don't use long paragraphs as they won't read well in the environment.
- Background colors should be solid dark colors, dark gradients, or dark images. Avoid using white or light colored backgrounds as it will be too bring in the launcher.
- Try to use the same layout and composition across all your promotions to retain consistency for your announcements and customers.
- Fonts should be big enough to be easily readable. Try to use the same fonts across your announcements for consistency.
- If you would like to see more information or visual assistance on our suggestions for uploading your Launcher Announcements you can download the PDF here.
Article is closed for comments.