Week of May 14th, 2018
- Reset filters when new session starts
- Fixed issue where filter buttons text were displaying incorrectly for different languages.
- Fixed Discounts so they can have an internal title.
- Default experience selected when creating an experience was "Other." Fixed to select the first Experience type.
- Fixed issue where future coupons/discounts were listed as Active rather and Inactive.
- Fixed an issue where disabling a title didn't remove it from stations.
- Fixed an issue where the Breadcrumbs of the edited component (station, discount, coupon, etc) were jumping around while editing.
- Fixed an issue with both Square and Stripe being enabled as payment options together.
- Fixed an issue where deleting an Experience was not returning to parent page.
- Fixed an issue where not all videos got converted and were not showing up.
- Fixed an issue where Tax Rates were not allowing float values/integers.
- Fixed an issue in the Reservation confirmation page where the City was displayed in place of the zip code.
- Fixed issue where the page title was displaying incorrectly when switching from Station Monitor to other pages and back.
- Fixed an issue where you were unable to make Admin Conflicts via Edit Reservation.
- Fixed an issue where the Custom start time was displaying the wrong time when in a different time zone.