Our software is cloud-based so you do not need a server. The Desktop Client (which includes the Content Launcher) needs to be downloaded and installed on each PC but the Operator Panel is a web application and therefore can be accessed through the web browser of any device connected to the internet. We recommend an iPad or Android tablet, we also recommend using Chrome Browser as this has the best compatibility across devices.
Articles in this section
- Can I talk with someone about this product?
- Do I need a server to run SpringboardVR?
- What internet speeds do you recommend?
- How much does SpringboardVR cost?
- Does the 30-day free trial include content?
- Can I install SpringboardVR's desktop client on all my stations during my 30-day trial?
- Do I need to sign a long term contract?
- Does SpringboardVR support Windows Mixed Reality headsets and Oculus Rift?
- What do I need during my setup with SpringboardVR?
- Do I need to purchase each title in addition to paying the per-minute license?