Our software is cloud-based so you do not need a server. The Desktop Client (which includes the Content Launcher) needs to be downloaded and installed on each PC but the Operator Panel is a web application and therefore can be accessed through the web browser of any device connected to the internet. We recommend an iPad or Android tablet.
Articles in this section
- Do you provide turnkey solutions?
- Can I talk with someone about this product?
- Do I need a server to run SpringboardVR?
- How much does SpringboardVR cost?
- Does the 30-day free trial include commercial licensing?
- Can I install SpringboardVR on all my stations during my 30-day trial?
- Do I need to sign a long term contract?
- Does SpringboardVR support Windows MR or Oculus Rift?
- What do I need during my setup with SpringboardVR?
- Do I need to purchase each title in addition to paying the per-minute license?