No, it does not. We require you to be a paying customer with your billing information on file since content creators distribute Steam keys for free through our platform. However, you can simply side load content already installed on your PC(s) during the free trial.
Articles in this section
- Do you provide turnkey solutions?
- Can I talk with someone about this product?
- Do I need a server to run SpringboardVR?
- How much does SpringboardVR cost?
- Does the 30-day free trial include commercial licensing?
- Can I install SpringboardVR on all my stations during my 30-day trial?
- Do I need to sign a long term contract?
- Does SpringboardVR support Windows MR or Oculus Rift?
- What do I need during my setup with SpringboardVR?
- Do I need to purchase each title in addition to paying the per-minute license?