No, it does not. Paying customers with billing information on file have access to our Content Marketplace. SteamVR content already installed on PC(s) can be side loaded during the free trial.
Articles in this section
- Do you provide turnkey solutions?
- Can I talk with someone about this product?
- Do I need a server to run SpringboardVR?
- What internet speeds do you recommend?
- How much does SpringboardVR cost?
- Does the 30-day free trial include content?
- Can I install SpringboardVR's desktop client on all my stations during my 30-day trial?
- Do I need to sign a long term contract?
- Does SpringboardVR support Windows Mixed Reality headsets and Oculus Rift?
- What do I need during my setup with SpringboardVR?