No. You will be able to install content across all your stations at no cost. From there we keep track of the number of minutes played per game and bill you accordingly on the 1st of each following month.
Articles in this section
- Can I talk with someone about this product?
- Do I need a server to run SpringboardVR?
- What internet speeds do you recommend?
- How much does SpringboardVR cost?
- Does the 30-day free trial include content?
- Can I install SpringboardVR's desktop client on all my stations during my 30-day trial?
- Do I need to sign a long term contract?
- Does SpringboardVR support Windows Mixed Reality headsets and Oculus Rift?
- What do I need during my setup with SpringboardVR?
- Do I need to purchase each title in addition to paying the per-minute license?