No. You will be able to install the majority of our content across all your stations at no cost. From there we keep track of the number of minutes played per game and bill you accordingly on the 1st of each following month. Please note some content requires it to be purchased through Steam to be able to download it, these titles will have this in their information.
Articles in this section
- Can I talk with someone about this product?
- Do I need a server to run SpringboardVR?
- What internet speeds do you recommend?
- How much does SpringboardVR cost?
- Does the 30-day free trial include content?
- Can I install SpringboardVR's desktop client on all my stations during my 30-day trial?
- Do I need to sign a long term contract?
- Does SpringboardVR support Windows Mixed Reality headsets and Oculus Rift?
- What do I need during my setup with SpringboardVR?
- Do I need to purchase each title in addition to paying the per-minute license?
Article is closed for comments.