Not at the moment since our software is cloud based. However, we do have a Safety Mode which is a feature that allows your location to continue running in the event of internet outage or server downtime.
Articles in this section
- Can I talk with someone about this product?
- Do I need a server to run SpringboardVR?
- What internet speeds do you recommend?
- How much does SpringboardVR cost?
- Does the 30-day free trial include content?
- Can I install SpringboardVR's desktop client on all my stations during my 30-day trial?
- Do I need to sign a long term contract?
- Does SpringboardVR support Windows Mixed Reality headsets and Oculus Rift?
- What do I need during my setup with SpringboardVR?
- Do I need to purchase each title in addition to paying the per-minute license?