To gain access to the SpringboardVR Commercial Licensing Marketplace you will have to be out of the trial period. To end your trial you must enter in your billing information, then select Upgrade on your Billing Details page.
- To start using the SpringboardVR Commercial Licensing system click on "Content" then select “Commercial Licensing”.
- Here you can see the list of content that is currently available on the platform and their cost per minute.
- For content that you already have on your computer you can simply activate the license by clicking the grey "+Activate License" button on the a tile. You will then be prompted whether you want to start billing immediately or at the beginning of the next month.
- Note: If you have existing licensing agreements will likely want to wait to start at the beginning of the month so your prior licensing agreements can expire.
- Note: When receiving keys from SpringboardVR, you are also agreeing to the per minute license starting immediately. You cannot delay billing after you request keys.
- Note: You will need to activate the content on each station, download it and then run SpringboardVR & SteamVR so it can be detected.
- Here you can see the total usage and cost of the current month, as well as deactivate your license.
- NOTE: Deactivating a license will go into effect at the beginning of the next billing cycle.
- Note: The estimated monthly cost is calculated using the last 30 days of game-play data on that piece of content.