- Launcher billboards are brighter and more noticeable.
- Remotely starting the Launcher or any content via the Station Monitor restarts the title if it is running.
- Idle Mode starts after the timeout, even with SteamVR is shut down.
- While the Video Reel is playing you can still access your station by pressing the Windows key or using Alt-Tab on the keyboard.
- Video Reel can be closed by doing a right-click in its window.
- Startup notification message lists the currently installed version.
- Installed version is still listed when right-clicking the tray icon.
- Launcher shuts down way faster.
- Improved speed of returning to Launcher from a title.
- Controllers sometimes not appearing in the Launcher happens less often on affected stations.
- UI panels in the Launcher sometimes rotating with the headset or moving in other strange ways for a few affected stations is resolved.
- SteamVR shutting down is now recognized in all cases.
- Timing issue that resulted in specific titles not getting recognized as shutting down is resolved.
- Improved experimental Oculus Touch controller button override.
- Launcher CPU usage improved slightly.
- Idle checks are less sensitive to very small headset movements.
- Dashboard close functionality is more reliable and supports all SteamVR VR devices.
- Checks for installed titles are no longer run multiple times on SteamVR startup.
- Video Reel window has a proper name in the Windows taskbar.
- Fixed an issue with the localization of the Birthday field.