*This article is applicable to both operators of VR Arcades and operators of VR labs & maker spaces at educational institutions.*
If you are seeing a message like the one pictured below in your Station Monitor and are not able to see your stations, you need to finish setting up your locations options in the Operator Panel. Follow the instructions below to make sure you can access your Station Monitor.
- In the Operator Panel navigate to your "Experiences" page.
- If you have not created an Experience yet, select the "New Experience" button in the top right corner of the page and go through the steps of creating an Experience.
- If you have Experiences created already, click into all your experience and make sure each one has at least one price point set for it.
- Next go to your "Stations" page, click "Edit" next to your stations and make sure at least one station is assigned to the experience.
- It is also a good idea to assign Available Hours to your Experiences which are required for taking Online Reservations via the Widget.
Article is closed for comments.