*This article is applicable to both operators of VR Arcades and operators of VR labs & maker spaces at educational institutions.*
Where to Upload Launcher Announcements
- In your Operator Panel choose your location then select the "Experiences" tab.
- Next, choose which Experience you wish to upload images for.
- In the Launcher Settings tab, scroll down to the bottom of the page until you see the Launcher Announcements section.
- There are two sizes that can be uploaded for the announcements.
- Full size
- Half size
- The size recommendations are as follows:
- Full Size Image: 400px wide by 800px tall
- Half Size Image: 400px wide by 380px tall
- Select what size you are uploading for the specific side of the launcher from the drop-down menu, click on the upload box. and select the image from your computer.
- Once the images are uploaded you can click on the Preview Announcements button to see how they will look with the set dimensions.
- Don't forget to click "Save" before leaving the page.
How the Announcements Display within the Launcher
Now that your Announcements have been uploaded you will be able to see them in the Launcher. Make sure you upload them to the correct side of the launcher you want them displayed on.
Launcher Announcements Guidelines
To ensure your Launcher Announcements look stunning within the Launcher, refer to this Launcher Announcements Guideline Knowledge Base article.