We are seeing an increasing number of stations failing to launch specific titles. According to our logs, these titles’ End User License Agreements (EULAs) have either not been accepted so far or the EULA was updated, resulting in an additional agreement being necessary. One of these titles in particular is 'Richie's Plank Experience'.
Please be aware that when a title is launched through SpringboardVR, the Desktop Client will wait before returning the user to the Launcher to allow the started title sufficient time to launch. Within this time period your users should have access to the SpringboardVR overlay allowing them to 'Switch Game', returning them to the Launcher.
Please follow the steps below to ensure the EULAs have been accepted.
How to Accept EULAs
- Enable 'Maintenance Mode' via the Station Monitor.
- NOTE: You can find this by clicking on the three-dot-menu on each station’s card.
- Launch the title either remotely from the Station Monitor or from within VR.
- In VR, press the system button to bring up the SteamVR dashboard. Select the 'Steam' tab icon at the bottom of the dashboard.
- After selecting the Steam icon you can now accept the agreement.
- Disable ‘Maintenance Mode’ on the Station Monitor for this station.
- The title should now continue to launch successfully.
Please repeat these steps for each station requiring acceptance of the EULA, remembering to disable Maintenance Mode once complete.
We plan on completely alleviating the inconvenience of accepting End User License Agreements via our upcoming in-house Content Distribution System.