In order to make sure your SpringboardVR Online Reservation System is fully operational you will need to setup a Widget, your Payment Options, and set Prices & Hours of Operation for each of your Experiences. Additionally, you can choose to setup Coupons & Discounts for your customers to use.
- The first step is to select "Widgets."
- Click on the "New Widget" button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. This is where you will create the Widget for your customers to make Reservations online.
- Assign the widget a name (used for internal purposes only), button text, select your colors and decide if you want the widget to be in Mini Mode.
- "Mini Mode" removes all text form the widget and only displays a calendar icon.
- NOTE: You can see a preview of your Widget button to the right of the color pickers.
- Make sure to click "Save" when you are finished creating the Widget.
- After saving your widget, click "Share" and you will see a window with the Embed Code and Share Link.
- You can use the “Embed Code” to embed the Widget into your website. There are instructions in this window on how to do so.
- There is also a “Share Link” with a unique URL you can access and use to put the Reservation Link on your Facebook page, Twitter, website, etc.
- Click here for information on integrating your share link into Facebook.
PAYMENT OPTION INTEGRATION
You need to make sure that you have connected a Square or Stripe account to your Location in order for your customers to pay online when they make a reservation.
- To do so, click on “Admin” in the left panel then select “Locations.”
- Select your location then scroll down until you see the Payment Options section.
- Select either Square or Stripe and log into your account to enable online payments for your location.
- You can also select the "Enable In Store Payments" option if you would like to give your customers the option of paying when they arrive at your location.
- Make sure to click "Save" when you are finished.
PRICES & AVAILABLE HOURS
- If you have not already done so, navigate to the "Experiences" tab and select the Experience you wish to edit.
- Make sure you have set up your Price Points and Available Hours for your Experiences as well as any Custom Hours or other Options you would like setup.
- Also make sure you have entered in your Cancellation, Refund, and Late Policies.
- Finally, navigate to the "Stations" page.
- Click "Edit" next to your stations and make sure "Reservations Enabled" is selected, allowing your stations to booked online.
COUPONS & DISCOUNTS
NOTE: Coupons are codes that your customers enter in when making a reservation to receive a certain amount off their reservations. Discounts are automatically generated based on the customer meeting certain requirements within their reservation (i.e., getting 20% off when reserving 4 or more stations).
- The first thing you want to do is select your location in the left panel then select “Coupons.”
- Click on the "New Coupon" button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Next select the type of of coupon you want to make, the amount off, and enter in a coupon code.
- NOTE: This code is what customers will enter while checking out when making a Reservation via the Widget. Codes must be between 3-20 characters and have no symbols or spaces.
- Choose the coupon timing, i.e, if it is always active or if it is only active for a certain range of days, as well as the Experience type you want the coupon applicable to and minimum number of stations required for the coupon to be used.
- Make sure to click "Save" when you are finished creating the coupon.
Repeat the same steps above for your Discounts.