In order to make sure your SpringboardVR Online Reservation System is fully operational you will need to setup a Widget, your Payment Options, and set Prices & Hours of Operation for each of your Experiences. Additionally, you can choose to setup Coupons & Discounts for your customers to use.
- The first step is to select "Widgets".
- Click on the "New Widget" button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Fill out the Widget Details.
- Mini Mode removes all text form the widget and only displays a calendar icon.
- NOTE: You can see a preview of your Widget button to the right of the color pickers.
- Make sure to click "Save" when you are finished creating the Widget.
- After saving your widget, click "Share" and you will see a window with the Embed Code and Share Link.
- You can use the Embed Code to embed the Widget into your website. There are instructions in this window on how to do so.
- There is also a Share Link with a unique URL you can access and use to put the Reservation Link on your Facebook page, Twitter, website, etc.
- Click here for information on integrating your share link into Facebook.
PAYMENT OPTION INTEGRATION
You need to make sure that you have connected a Square or Stripe account to your Location in order for your customers to pay online when they make a Reservation.
- Click on “Admin” in the left panel then select “Locations”.
- Scroll down until you see the Payment Options section.
- Select either Square or Stripe and log into your account to enable online payments for your location.
- You can also select the "Enable In Store Payments" option if you would like to give your customers the option of paying when they arrive at your location.
- NOTE: At this time we only offer payment integration with Square and Stripe.
- Make sure to click "Save" when you are finished.
PRICES & AVAILABLE HOURS
- If you have not already, navigate to the "Experiences" tab and select your Experience.
- Make sure you have set up your Price Points and Available Hours for your Experiences.
- Also make sure you have entered in your Cancellation, Refund, and Late Policies.
- Finally, navigate to the "Stations" page.
- Click "Edit" next to your stations and make sure "Reservations Enabled" is selected, allowing your stations to booked online.
COUPONS & DISCOUNTS
Coupons are codes that your customers enter in when making a reservation to receive a certain amount off their reservations. Discounts are automatically generated based on the customer meeting certain requirements within their reservation (i.e., getting 20% off when reserving 4 or more stations).
- Select your location in the left panel then select “Coupons.”
- Click on the "New Coupon" button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Fill out the Coupon Details and make sure to enter in a coupon code.
- NOTE: This code is what customers will enter while checking out when making a Reservation via the Widget. Codes must be between 3-20 characters and have no symbols or spaces.
- Complete the Coupon Timing and Coupon Parameters options.
- NOTE: We currently do not support importing lists for single-use Coupons such as Groupon.
- Make sure to click "Save" when you are finished creating the coupon.
- Now select "Discounts."
- Click on the "New Discount" button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Fill out the Discount Details and make sure to give it a name.
- Complete the Discount Timing and Discount Parameters.
- Make sure to click "Save" when you are finished creating the Discount.