You have the option to choose between different Environments for your SpringboardVR Launcher. Environments can be selected on a per Experience level.
HOW TO CHANGE ENVIRONMENTS:
- In your Operator Panel, click on your location in the left panel then navigate to the “Experiences” tab.
- Choose the Experience you would like to set the Environment for.
- In the Experience Details tab, scroll down until you see the Launcher Settings section and choose your Launcher Environment. Currently there are two Environments to choose from, Rooftop and Wasteland.
- Once you select the Environment you wish to use for your Experience make sure to click "Save".
- Once you have saved your settings the Environment will change in the Launcher automatically!
Here is a look at the Rooftop Environment.