*This article is applicable to both operators of VR Arcades and operators of VR labs & maker spaces at educational institutions.*
You have the option to choose between different Environments for your SpringboardVR Launcher. Environments can be selected on a per Experience level.
HOW TO CHANGE ENVIRONMENTS:
- In your Operator Panel, click on your location in the left panel then navigate to the “Experiences” tab.
- Choose the Experience you would like to set the Environment for.
- In the Launcher Settings tab, look for the Background Environment section and choose your Launcher Environment. There are three to choose from: Skyline, Wasteland, Rooftop.
- Once you select the Environment you wish to use for your Experience make sure to click "Save".
- Once you have saved your settings the Environment will change in the Launcher automatically!