You now have the option to change Environments for your SpringboardVR Launcher! You can choose between Environments on a per Experience level.
HOW TO CHANGE ENVIRONMENTS:
- In your Operator Panel, click on your location in the left panel then navigate to the “Experiences” tab.
- Choose the Experience you would like to set an Environment for.
- On the Experience Details page, scroll down until you see the Launcher Settings section and choose your Launcher Environment. Currently there are two Environments to choose from: Rooftop and Wasteland.
- Once you select the Environment you wish to use for your experience make sure to click "Save".
- Once you have saved your settings the Environment will change in the Launcher automatically!