If you need to attempt a full fresh installation of SpringboardVR, or if you just want it completely removed from your system, follow these steps.
- Make sure SteamVR & SpringboardVR are closed.
- Open your file explorer and type %appdata% into the address bar.
- Find the folder named SpringboardVR and delete it.
- Next press Alt + Up to go up a folder level to AppData.
- Double click the folder named “Local”.
- Find the folder named SpringboardVR and delete it as well.
And that’s it! Springboard should be completely removed from the station.