- Custom Hours of Operation
- You can now go to your experiences and assign custom hours of operation independent from the normal operating hours. This is a great feature to use if you have extended holiday hours or specific days you want to be closed during the holiday season.
- Fixed a bug where an error pop-up was appearing when trying to delete and re-create Normal and Custom Hours for Experiences.
- Fixed a bug that would not allow you to properly close out of the Custom Hours modal.
- Fixed an issue with time selection in the Custom Hours modal.
- Combed through the dark corners of the application to improve the experience and design.
- A whole new design and coat of paint have been implemented. The booking widget now more accurately reflects your brand colors and matches the 2018 SpringboardVR design. With it comes:
- Clearer, more scannable instructions so your customers can make bookings quicker. This lowers the drop-off rate of potential customers
- Easier to click buttons with more feedback.
- The button to apply a coupon is now more obvious.
- A more streamlined mobile experience.
- Custom hours of operation now apply to the booking widget. Showing your potential customer all the correct hours.
- We squashed many bugs in the mobile experience and ironed out the flow when customers are paying with Stripe or Square.
- Fixed an issue where Custom Hours were not overriding the Normal Hours set for the Experiences.
- Fixed an issue with Custom Start times not working and selecting "Start Now".
Article is closed for comments.