To change which station is assigned to a particular PC, you'll need to delete the 'Settings Folder' for that SpringboardVR installation.
REASSIGNING YOUR STATION
- Make sure SteamVR and SpringboardVR are both closed via the System Tray.
- NOTE: It is also a good idea to double check they are completely closed by opening up the Task Manager and ending any SpringboardVR or SteamVR tasks
- Next, open your File Explorer, click into the large navigation bar and type %appdata% into the address bar and hit enter.
- In the folder that opens, locate a folder named 'SpringboardVR' and open it.
- Delete the 'Settings' folder.
- Next time you launch SpringboardVR you will be prompted to sign in and select a new station.