By default, prices are calculated based on Purchasing Power Parity. This is to ensure the per minute price of a title remains relatively the same across multiple currencies.
NOTE: These regional prices are not yet live for operators but you may adjust the settings for your title ahead of time. To do so, follow these steps:
- From the Content page, select the title you want to edit prices for.
- Click the Pricing & Distribution tab.
- You can adjust your base Price Per Minute (PPM) at the top of this page.
- Regional prices will be adjusted automatically based on this value if you have Regional Pricing enabled.
- Note: This price change does not take immediate effect.
- If you would like to adjust prices manually for a specific country you may do so in the Regional Pricing & Distribution table.
- Simply click into the price box you want to change and enter in the new price you desire.
- Any changes you make will be highlighted in blue.
- If you’d like your prices to ignore the suggested Purchasing Power Parity, you can disable the toggle for Enable Regionally Adjusted Pricing.
- We suggest keeping Regionally Adjusted Pricing enabled as this will encourage a larger number of operators from various countries to try your content.
- You can choose any or all options to offer operators. We recommend you offer all 3 methods to give operators more flexibility in how they want to license.
NOTE: Any price changes made within the 1st half of the month will go into effect on the 1st of the next month. For example if you update the price on February 4th, the price change will be effective starting March 1st. Any changes made during the 2nd half of the month will take effect on the 1st of the following month. For example if you update the price on February 20th, the change takes effect April 1st. This is to give operators enough warning of the price changes and allow them to plan accordingly.