We use an industry standard “floating license”. This means that if a location purchases three monthly licenses, any three stations can run that title at one time. In the event that three stations are actively using your title and a fourth station launches it, the fourth station automatically rolls over to a “per minute” license and those minutes are tracked and billed according to whatever per-minute price you’ve set. This is a benefit that is not offered by other licensing solutions like Steam Site Licensing.
Articles in this section
- Looking to join the platform?
- What is this new release about?
- Why are you switching to this system?
- What's so great about this new feature?
- What new features does this system include?
- What changes for the operators with this new distribution method?
- What is your service fee?
- What value does SpringboardVR give to justify your service fee?
- What pricing options are available?
- How do the monthly/annual licenses work?