It depends on how your title is built. We don’t require any SDK work or major custom development. The same build that you are uploading to other platforms SHOULD work on our distribution system. The only thing you’ll need to do is to disable functionality specific to Steam, Viveport or other platforms. As an example, the Steam leaderboard functionality is not supported. For more information and a step by step process to make sure your title meets the requirements, see our Knowledge Base article on the topic. If you have any questions, please email our team at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- Looking to join the platform?
- What is this new release about?
- Why are you switching to this system?
- What's so great about this new feature?
- What new features does this system include?
- What changes for the operators with this new distribution method?
- What is your service fee?
- What value does SpringboardVR give to justify your service fee?
- What pricing options are available?
- How do the monthly/annual licenses work?