Yes, we use an industry grade “wrapper DRM” that only allows the launch of a title if a commercial license is associated with it, by matching a private and public key. Content Creators will be able to toggle on or off this DRM feature as desired. By default it is enabled to help better protect your content.
Articles in this section
- What is this new release about?
- Why are you switching to this system?
- What's so great about this new feature?
- What new features does this system include?
- What changes for the operators with this new distribution method?
- What is your service fee?
- What value does SpringboardVR give to justify your service fee?
- What pricing options are available?
- How do the monthly/annual licenses work?
- What does getting a new title on your platform look like?