Yes, we use an industry grade “wrapper DRM” that only allows the launch of a title if a commercial license is associated with it, by matching a private and public key. Content Creators will be able to toggle on or off this DRM feature as desired. By default it is enabled to help better protect your content.
Articles in this section
- Looking to join the platform?
- What is this new release about?
- Why are you switching to this system?
- What's so great about our Content Distribution System?
- What new features does this system include?
- What changes for the operators with this new distribution method?
- Why should I use your content distribution system?
- What is your service fee?
- What value does SpringboardVR give to justify your service fee?
- What pricing options are available?
Article is closed for comments.