One of the main functions of SpringboardVR is removing the SteamVR overlay. If you are seeing the overlay, there are a few places you can check to make sure the settings to block it are correct.
You may have turned on "Maintenance Mode" for the station in the Station Monitor. If on, it will be indicated by the orange "!" symbol on the station card. To turn off maintenance mode so the SteamVR overlay doesn't show, follow these steps.
- In your Station Monitor, click the "..." symbol on the station card.
- Toggle off the Maintenance Mode option.
- Make sure to hit "Save".
Default Dashboard Elements
You also may have turned on the "Default Dashboard Elements" option in your station settings. To turn off this setting to remove the SteamVR overlay follow these steps.
- Select your location then choose the "Stations" tab.
- Click "Edit" on the station you're seeing the Steam overlay in.
- Check the Additional Options section and make sure the "Default Dashboard Elements" is toggled off.
- Don't forget to click "Save" and the bottom of the page.