Payouts for content come every 30 days. This is because Operators do not pay upfront for the usage of your title, but rather pay at the end of the billing cycle.
- Operators use your title From March 1st - March 31st.
- On April 1st they pay for the minutes they played on your title during March.
- We process payments during April to make sure all money is collected for your title from all operators.
- Around the 15th of April you will receive a statement for the usage of your title for the month of March.
- At the end of April you will receive payment via Veem for the minutes used in March.
- Read this article to learn more about the payout process with Veem.