Migrating to SpringboardVR's content distribution system just takes a few simple steps. Follow this guide to ensure you have properly migrated over your content.
How To Transition Titles To SpringboardVR's One-Click Distribution System
- Click into the desired title.
- At the top of the Station Management page you will see instructions on how to transition the title to SpringboardVR's one-click system.
- You will need to uninstall the title from your computer manually by going to Steam and clicking Uninstall.
- When you are ready to install the title through SpringboardVR, you simply need to click the "Update All" button and the title will automatically begin installing onto any station it has been enabled on once you click "Save".
- The title will only begin downloading to the station if the headset has been idle for 5 or more minutes or if SteamVR is closed. It will not download while the station is active so there is no risk of it interrupting the session for a customer.
- You can also use the toggles for your locations, experiences, or stations to install the title only to specific stations.
NOTE: You still cannot mix and match commercial licenses on a per title basis. See this Knowledge Base article about Commercial Licensing to learn more.
My Library Page
With this update we have revamped the flow of viewing the content you have in your account to make the process easier. You now have the "Marketplace" page, where you can search for and license content, and the "My Library" page, where all your titles can be found.
The My Library page contains all the titles you license though SpringboardVR as well as any manually added content you have created for your stations. You can also organize the order the titles will appear in the launcher from this page. When you click into a title from the My Library page you can manage what stations it is enabled on, edit the content details, controller instructions, and more.
Another change with SpringboardVR's distribution system is the process of accepting content EULAs. You will see a notification in the left navigation panel for your "My Library" page and a banner at the top of the pages in the Operator Panel when there are new content EULAs that need to be accepted.
If you click into the "My Library" page you will also see notification messages that say "Pending EULA Acceptance" on the titles that have new EULAs which need to be accepted. You can click directly on the notification and the EULA will appear so you can read over it and accept or you can click into the title, go to the Content Details tab, and scroll down to the bottom of the page where you can view and accept the EULA for the title.
If you want to know more about the EULAs you will need to accept for titles in you Library with SpringboardVR's initial distribution system update, read this Knowledge Base article.
If you would like to learn how to accept EULAs for content in your Library, read this Knowledge Base article.
Article is closed for comments.