If you are having issues with a Steam title on your computer you may need to check the integrity of the files. Verifying the integrity of the files can sometimes fix various issues like games crashing or not launching. Follow these steps to verify the integrity of game files.
- Make sure SteamVR & SpringboardVR are closed.
- Open up Steam.
- Go to your Library in Steam, then scroll down to find the title having issues.
- Right click on the title and select "Properties".
- Select the third tab titled "Local Files".
- Select "Verify Integrity of Game Files".
- Let the verification process run. If it gives you a message saying some files are not verified, run the process again until all files are verified.