If you are having issues with titles, verifying the integrity of the content files can sometimes fix various issues. Follow these steps to verify the integrity of game files.
- Make sure SteamVR & SpringboardVR are closed.
- Open up Steam.
- Go to your Library in Steam, then scroll down to find the title having issues.
- Right click on the title and select "Properties".
- Select the third tab titled "Local Files".
- Select "Verify Integrity of Game Files".
- Let the verification process run. If it gives you a message saying some files are not verified, run the process again until all files are verified.