By default, SpringboardVR will try to open the Launcher automatically whenever the Desktop Client and SteamVR are both running. You can easily change this by disabling the Launcher Enabled switch on your Station settings in the Operator Panel. This will prevent the launcher from opening automatically, and you can start the launcher manually from the Station Monitor.
Articles in this section
- How do I clear my Browser Cache?
- What do I do if a title is not showing up or launching in the Launcher?
- How do I view and accept SpringboardVR content EULAs?
- Why do I get this error, "This widget contains no valid payment methods."?
- How do I verify the integrity of Steam content?
- How do I verify the integrity of SteamVR?
- What is Safety Mode?
- How do I prevent the Launcher from opening automatically?
- Why can I see the SteamVR overlay?
- How do I report a bug?