By default, SpringboardVR will automatically open the Launcher whenever the Desktop Client and SteamVR are both running. You can change this setting by following these steps.
- Select your location in the Operator Panel, then choose the "Stations" tab.
- Click "Edit" next to the station you want to change the setting for.
- In the Additional Options section, turn the "Launcher Enabled" toggle off.
- This will prevent the launcher from opening automatically. You can start the launcher manually from the Station Monitor or by right clicking the System Tray on your PC and selecting "Start Launcher".
- Don't forget to click "Save" at the bottom of the page.