*This article is applicable to both operators of VR Arcades and operators of VR labs & maker spaces at educational institutions.*
Follow these steps if you are needing to deactivate and delete a title from your SpringboardVR Library. It's important to note that if you remove a title with a monthly or yearly license you are not refunded for the unused time in the license period.
- Click on "Content" then navigate to the "My Library" page and click "Edit" on the title you want to remove.
- Select "Delete Content" in the upper right-hand corner of the title's page.
- You will be prompted to ensure you want to delete the title from My Library and remove it from your stations.
- If it's a SpringboardVR one-click title the license will be immediately deactivated, unassigned from your Library and stations and uninstalled from your computers.
- If it utilizes Steam keys it will also be immediately deactivated and removed from your Library and stations but you will have to manually uninstall the content from the computer.