Week of May 13th, 2019
- Fixed launch issues of some specific one-click titles. This issue manifested in the user returning to the Launcher sometimes despite the title starting up without obvious issues.
- Fixed potential connection issues when downloading multiple one-click titles.
- Moved checking for one-click content updates to be done only when idle as the titles only update when idle already.
- Added improved handling of one-click operations on a slow internet connection while having a large number of one-click titles installed.
- Reduced the logging volume of one-click operations.