- Batch Launch is here!
- There is a new button in the top right corner of the Station Monitor to remote launch content. This replaces the remote launch functionality in the station settings (three dot menu).
- You can now launch content on multiple stations at once using intuitive search functionality. This feature is aware of your reservations and whether or not you have your timer enabled on your stations.
- When adding a new group into a reservation it will now select the first available station that isn't already in a reservation as well as trying to prevent any conflict. If the only option to add a new group is to create a conflict it will do so.
- It's now much more clear something has happened when you delete a reservation group, as well there is now an option to undo the deletion of the reservation group.
- Stations now show when a conflict will occur by selecting them.
- Conflict detection is now faster.
- Emails have been slightly modified to offer a more consistent experience for your customers.
- New loading animations that convey to the user what is going on, as well they now match the Operator Panel.
- Added a "Notes" section to bookings.
- When logging in it will now remember where you were trying to navigate to after login.
- Fixed multiple issues around extending time on reservations.
- Fixed an issue where when accepting a TOS change you got a blank screen.
- Fixed an issue where if you have no locations setup in your account the monitor would show nothing.
- Fixed a style issue where the text in the date selector would be cut off.
- Fixed an issue where the header location selection wouldn't show the right name.
- Fixed an issue where some users had locations showing invalid, even though the location was set up correctly.
- Fixed an issue where if you quickly checked in and then started a booking, it would flash the wrong state.
- Fixed an issue when adding decimals to custom prices.
- Other various small bug fixes.