- Added handling of missing one-click content installation library folders. This will automatically resolve issues as seen in the operator panel that are listed as having issues finding a disk drive with enough space to install a title on.
- Reduced bandwidth needed for reporting data:
- Install/update/uninstall progress for one-click content will now only be sent every 10 seconds.
- Device information (i.e. a controller's on/off state and its battery percentage) will only be sent every 30 seconds from now on.
- Added additional logic to handle the case of all one-click install location folders being missing.
- Fixed an issue with the Operator Panel not loading properly on devices running iOS 9.
- Fixed an issue with stations not showing as online and/or not properly displaying the currently running title in the station card in the Monitor.