Week of September 23rd, 2019
- Added logic to ensure the breaking changes introduced in SteamVR 1.8.2 > 1.8.6 (still in beta at the time of this release note):
- The stock SteamVR overlay elements can be hidden via the station setting Default Dashboard Elements again.
- Added our own dashboard fade background as the default one was hidden due to this setting. Our fading looks exactly like the stock one, no matter whether you use the aforementioned station setting.
- Fixed the placement of our overlays. They were rotated and moved strangely, preventing them from being seen by users.
- React to changes to a content's details, including its settings, without needing a restart of the desktop client.
- Reduced the re-creation of Start Menu shortcuts for content added to the station.
- Battery readouts are now more accurate, reliable, and require less work from the SpringboardVR backend.
- Fixed an issue where a booking end time wouldn't shift when starting a booking early with the booking card.