You may find it easier to start SteamVR directly from your Desktop rather than opening it through the Steam application each time. Follow the instructions in this tutorial video or the steps below to create a shortcut for SteamVR to streamline the process.
- First log into your Steam account on your VR PC.
- Hover over the "Library" tab in the upper right-hand corner of the menu.
- Next, click on "Tools" at the bottom of the list of options.
- Scroll down until you see "SteamVR" in the list and right click it.
- Finally select "Create Desktop Shortcut".
- There will now be a shortcut for SteamVR on your Desktop!
Article is closed for comments.