What happens when I cancel a monthly or yearly license?
When a Monthly license is cancelled it will end at the end of the month.
When a Yearly license is cancelled the license will end at the end of the annual cycle.
Any cancelled licenses can be used until they expire but are nonrefundable, meaning you will not receive any refunds for unused time on the license.
How do I cancel a monthly or yearly commercial license?
It is important to note that cancelled Monthly and Yearly licenses are nonrefundable.
- In your Operator Panel navigate to the "Content" tab and select the "My Library" page.
- Select "Edit" on the title you wish to remove the license for.
- At the top of the titles Station Management page you will see a section called Pricing. Click on the "Edit Licenses" button in this section to update your licenses.
- Here you can see a breakdown of the available license options as well as the number of licenses you already have for the title.
- To remove Monthly licenses click the "-" button until you reach the desired number of licenses you would like to have in your account. You will be able to use the removed licenses through the end of the billing period but they will not renew.
- To remove Yearly licenses deselect the check box on any licenses you do not want to renew. You will be able to use the removed licenses through the end of the license cycle but they will not renew.
- Once you have adjusted your licenses, click "Next".
- Here you will get an overview of the licenses you are updating. Cancelled licenses are non-refundable and you will not receive any prorated amount back for unused time on the license.
- Once you have verified the information is correct, select "Update" and wait to be returned to the titles page with the confirmation message for successful update.