- Added better handling for an edge case that might result in no in-VR UI showing up on startup, only showing the loading panel, or an empty/white Video Reel window.
- The tray icon menu item to start the Launcher will now read "Disabled" in case the Launcher is disabled. We hope this change makes it more obvious that the setting needs to be changed to use the Launcher.
- Resolved an issue that could prevent a clean uninstall of the desktop client, leaving files behind.
- Added a workaround for specific third-party software preventing shortcuts additions for all the content assigned to your station to the Windows Start Menu. The third-party software no longer causes the desktop client to crash, but we can't guarantee the shortcuts will work due to the third-party software interfering with this Windows feature.
- Fixed a bug where square checkout prevented customers to complete payments.