Giving your customers different options for paying for reservations has many benefits. If you would like to give your customers multiple ways to submit payment for reservations, you can allow them to pay with PayPal! With our PayPal integration you can still allow for "In Store" payments as well as connect a Square or Stripe account to collect payment with credit cards. Connecting PayPal will simply display as an additional payment option in the booking widget. Follow the instructions below to connect your PayPal account.
- Click on “Admin” in the left panel then select “Locations”.
- Choose your location and scroll down until you see the Payment Options section.
- Here you will see the option to connect either a PayPal, Square, or Stripe account to accept payments when taking online reservations.
- Click on the Connect PayPal button and enter in your Client ID and Client Secret to attach your account to SpringboardVR.
- Make sure to click "Save" when you are finished.
- Once you finish the setup, PayPal will be displayed as a payment option on the reservation payment screen.
Article is closed for comments.