- We've added additional measures against the "white panels in Launcher" bug.
- We've made the desktop client more resilient against SteamVR saying there actually is no GPU available to render VR on. As specific (older) GPU drivers are prone to trigger this issue repeatedly due to a bug in them, you might still encounter it. In such cases we are forced to wait for SteamVR, which can take up to 30 seconds in our testing. Thus, if you notice it takes a long time to render the UI in the Launcher or the overlays, please make sure to update your stations to use the latest (non-experimental/preview/beta) GPU drivers.
- If you still encounter this issue or the aforementioned long wait for the UI to show up on any of your stations after they updated to this version, please let us know at email@example.com.
- Improved the user experience and look of the address autocomplete input in the organization and location settings.
- An issue was fixed where the "My Library" page would stay stuck in a loading state forever.
- An issue was fixed where switching locations while a station is calling for help continued the sound in the new location, even if no stations were calling for help in the new location.